Madeleine, et al.

Greetings from Madeleine. This blog is to help Madeleine connect with her family and friends to show what she's been up to and how she's growing. Have a look at her adventures and leave a comment!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Butterstick and Tai Shan





Auntie Becky emailed me (yes, my email is madeleine.kolberg@gmail.com) to post my favorite pet, Tai Shan. Mommy and daddy said Auntie Becky could get me a Tai Shan. So far I've seen only good signs that Tai Shan is coming to live with me (she gave mommy and daddy a new tree as a wedding gift, then i received a panda bag, panda rattle, and panda bib.). Very soon Auntie B. will see I'm ready for the real thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger On On said...

wow tooooooooo cute!!!

I love Panda... and just bought a Morn Creations Bag from the following Blogshop:
panda.cwahi.net

Share with you the photos of my lovely panda tote bag tmr... hehe

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home